Currently we have following vacancies available. Welcome for the opportunity
Finance & Administrative Officer
Finance & Administrative Officer
- Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Managing accounts receivable and payable
- Reviewing and processing reimbursements
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare budgets
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks, Zoho, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
Business Development Officer (BDO)
Business Development Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid level
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Job Summary: We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of building relationships in Recruitment Agency, Sales and Marketing, Events management and Legal works with a proven track record.
Company Description Icarus Consultants is one of the leading solutions based firm in Tanzania and Africa at large. We provide service based solutions of matters of concern within our societies. We offer a wide range of services in human resources, legal consultancy and protection, events management and outdoor business to customer and business-to-business consultancies. Our company is seeking an experienced Business Development Officer to join our team. Job Description Overview: We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of building relationships in Recruitment Agency, Sales and Marketing, Events management and Legal works with a proven track record. S/He is responsible for developing new business opportunities through smart lobbying, tenders and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and government agencies. Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop relationships with private, government agencies and industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Be on top of every upcoming or relevant advertised tenders on all media.
- Create and expand Icarus’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with Icarus’s marketing and project
- Be responsible for aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business.
- Proactive develop new business avenue.
- Devise and monitor business plans to ensure substantial sales.
- Develops strategic solution that meets the unique needs of each client.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- B2B Experience
- Business Development experience (prefer 1-3 years) in the ICT, Digital Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Accounting and Auditing, Events management and Legal industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Must be result oriented /sell / secure orders from existing and prospective customers
Share your details by using the form below and we will revert back to you once you have been shortlisted.